Hi Blog,
I've decided to be early for Table-tennis Practices for the next training, which is this Friday. I'm not going to be late for it, definately a no-no. I don't wanna run 4rounds around our school. The distance is much more than 2.4km you know. That means, hell. To me. We're running 3 rounds on Friday & its Shoots. I seriously hate jogging. How I wish I've got half of Yixuan now. She loves running now, oh no ): I think I'm gonna get a Silver this year for the physical fitness test. Rawr.
I think that there's quite a number of bullies in schools nowadays. Badbadbad.
Yay! We're probably going down to Gaby's crib tomorrow again[: I called Jessie just now, noone picked up cause she's got cca. I called Sara, her phone no more money. Called Gaby, she's sleeping. I guess I've got to call her at uhmm, after my tuition? which is around 10pm. If she's still sleeping, goodness. Forget it. I'll flood her house phone calls.
Hopefully today's tuition is a joy!
Cheeros[: